Manhole Safety Insert
- Our "Kemsi" Manhole Safety Insert is specifically designed to secure manholes and sumps in the event of unintended cover removal due to surging or theft.
- The insert is manufactured from T316, marine grade stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- An optional aluminised coating is available for agressively corrosive environments.
- The insert is available in round, square or rectangle and a variety of sizes. Bespoke sizes and shapes available on request.
- Our insert can be installed or removed in seconds, significantly reducing the cost of installation and subsequent service costs.
- A lock or cable-tie can be used to secure the grill and a security teather to inhibit cover theft can be supplied on request.
- The grating can easily support the weight of an adult and does not present a trap hazard for children. Safe working load, 300kg.
- Can be etched with local body ID
- Patent Pending #593631